Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Surprise



(If you can't quite read the note above, click on it and you will be directed to a larger version.)

And what exactly did Little Owens get me? A gift certificate to a local spa!!

Brant and I said that we weren't getting each other anything for Christmas since we just bought a new camera. Well, looks like he found a loophole in our agreement! I feel pretty bad since I really did not get him a single thing. Although, I did do two loads of laundry tonight and he seemed pretty pleased (and very surprised) with that!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

PS: I almost cried when I opened this gift, because it really was a very sweet thing for Brant to do and I had no idea it was coming. But tears?! These hormones are already getting to me!!

4 comments:

Will Askew said...

I have to hand it to Brant...that is probably the cutest thing ever.

Unknown said...

Oh honey your hormones are just beginning...cherish the ones that make you cry because the ones that happen in 25 years give you a moustache...I HATE when that happens...love you.

Amber Leonard said...

Super sweet! Go Brant! And lucky you! A spa day?! I'm jealous!

LaLa said...

Even though I am a little partial - you do have a very thoughtful and generous husband - I can't wait to see the great daddy he will be - just keep on letting him surprise you! After all you are carrying his baby and that's gift enough!