Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Drummer Boy (or Girl)

Today I had my second doctor's appointment. I told Brant he didn't have to come because I thought it would just be a basic appointment where they check my blood pressure and see if I have any questions. Well, I was wrong. I actually got to hear the heartbeat today! Incredible! The little guy or girl's heart was beating wildly and it was awesome to hear. I haven't felt sick lately and I actually lost a few pounds, so I was beginning to wonder if I really was pregnant. Hearing the rapid little heartbeat put that fear to rest. So, Brant missed out on hearing the heartbeat but he's not going to miss out next time. On January 19th, I'll have an ultrasound to make sure everything looks good. And we'll also be able to call "it" a he or a she after that date!! Stay tuned...

PS: Thanks to Erin for the adorable ornament!

No comments: