Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Must Haves?

I get the question about cravings quite a bit these days, so I thought I would post an answer for everyone. So far, I haven't had any odd cravings. Sure, I've craved things, but who doesn't need Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake every now and then. And most of us know that sometimes an ice cold Coke is all you need to make the day a little better. The thing is, I've craved those two things and others off and on for much longer than I've been pregnant. So I just don't think they count.
Now, I did eat seven dill pickles one evening. That probably counts as a craving. After the fifth spear, I checked the nutrition facts and it turns out that pickles have a lot of sodium. 14% of your daily value per spear. Next time I'm craving pickles, I think I'll try to savor the one spear and stop.


That's about it. Pretty boring, I know. When I start yearning for that chocolate cake along with those pickles, I'll be sure to let you know.

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Woot woot! I found your prego blog! Oh, I can already tell that this will be good.

Oh, and before you think I'm a stalker, Erin commented on my blog and I found you through hers. Yeah, leave it to the Sis-in-law to rat our your mad blogging skills.

Taylor's Parents said...

Congrats guys! I'm so thrilled for you all!

Erin said...

Now all you need is a side of ice cream with the pickles. How cliche!