Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's basically a really big Lego...

The first Christmas I spent with Brant and his family, he received a rather large Lego set as one of his gifts. Personally, I thought it was silly. I mean, the man was 25 and still getting Legos! But I only thought it was silly for about two seconds and then I saw the excitement in Brant's eyes. He looked like a little kid and we couldn't finish opening presents fast enough. I think he had that Lego set put together within about thirty minutes and he was proud of his work.


This Lego building prowess came in handy last weekend as Brant tackled the project of putting together the changing table. He got off to a somewhat slow start mainly because the screws used in this changing table were kind of strange looking. But once he found out how to lock those in place, it was off to the races. Luckily, he was the only one running because it took THREE hours to complete! Everything went smoothly and Brant said it was relatively easy to assemble. It just took forever. But now we have a lovely changing table, as you can see below...

1 comment:

LaLa said...

I knew our investment in LEGO's would lead to something great someday! Way to go Brant! We are proud of you! Mom & Dad