Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby Dreams

Last night I had a dream about Little Owens. I think it's only the second baby dream I've had, but I don't remember the first one. So... It was the day of my ultrasound and Brant and I had been told that we could possibly see the baby ourselves if we turned out the lights and put a flashlight next to my belly. We were getting ready to do just that when we saw a tiny foot imprint poking out of my belly. We both teared up and got really excited. Brant walked away for a minute and I saw the footprint again. This time, I turned to my side and reached for a camera so that I could document this footprint on the blog. When I turned back, I had delivered the baby! Actually, it had kind of jumped out of my stomach. Weird and gross, I know, but in my dream it was painless and there was no blood.

Anyway, according to my dream, the baby is a boy and he is a huge infant. Also, he has a slight mustache.

5 comments:

Will Askew said...

So, in summary...You're going to birth Chuck Norris.

Jenny Jackson said...

A slight mustache on a baby is just about the funniest thing I can imagine. Weird dream, but thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

At least the mustache is on a boy.

Kari said...

Had it been a mustache on a girl, I think I would have titled the post "Baby Nightmares."

One more week to find out what's growing inside me and I can hardly wait!

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that I was going to have a girl when I was just a few weeks pregnant; which came true. My mom and grandma both dreamed it was a girl too.... So, maybe you will have a boy! And, yes save your target receipts! They only let you return so many things a year w/out a receipt, so if you're stuck with tons of gifts you can't return them w/out a gift receipt!