Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thanks Jenny!

McKenzie and I wanted to say thanks yet again to my great friend Jenny. Pretty much anything cool about my blog can be attributed to her. For instance, the photo album link to the right. How cute is that? I will be updating that album as frequently as possible. In fact, there are new pics in there now. At any time, you can click on it and see if it's been updated. I'll try to make a quick post everytime I am able to add new pics.

And hopefully you've noticed the new header. Once again, that's all Jenny. She's very talented and I'm lucky that she not only likes me but now LOVES McKenzie so she keeps our blog looking snazzy! Jenny, I asked McKenzie to say thanks and this is what I got...
She went with pure cuteness as opposed to writing you a note!

7 comments:

Taylor's Parents said...

Kari! She is so pretty, I just about can't stand it! i can't wait to see her in person! Who do you think she looks like? I see a lot of Brant, but maybe that's because I've seen more baby photos of him.

Taylor's Parents said...

our family= Sarah and Travis Gilmore, I have no idea why it just came up our family! funny!

Jenny Jackson said...

Of course, you are so welcome. I love working on that stuff for ya. I get to see more photos of little M this way! Oh, and I'll take pure cuteness over a written note any day.

LaLa said...

What a life! Thanks for sharing lunch with me!

Kari said...

I was really confused about the "our family"! We're not sure who she looks like. She has Brant's hairline right now (yikes!) but other than that, we see no resemblance just yet.

Amber Leonard said...

Little M sure does like to sleep. She may have her dad's hairline, but she has mom's sleeping qualities.

Will Askew said...

Everyone...I mean everyone here in Memphis thinks McKenzie is the cutest. Everyone. The cutest.