Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh Man...

To understand why this picture makes us laugh, you must understand my dogs. Bailey (the lab) is the sweetest dog on the planet. Gulley is sweet to people, but not so much to Bailey. They aren't enemies, but I don't think friends is quite the right word either. Long story short, they have never shared a bed. Ever. In over five years time.

As I was holding McKenzie on our first day home from the hospital, we captured this moment between the girls. You just have to wonder what they are thinking! In fact, feel free to leave your own caption.

Although they appear to be planning how to get rid of the newest addition, they have actually been great. Bailey sniffs around McKenzie every now and then. Gulley is pretty much uninterested, expect that she does follow my every step when I get up to feed or change McKenzie.

1 comment:

LaLa said...

If I had not seen this picture I would have never believed this happened! Gulley must have been drugged!