Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

ELMO!!
Hey Granddaddy, is this mine?

The girls in their matching PJs!

Daddy, please brush my hair... and yours!

Is this a gift for me too?

Playing the couch game with Chris and Rebecca!

The only way I could get us together in our matching PJs!

A good pic of everyone on the Owens side.

Bubbles!

Can I get a taste of that?

What?  This isn't mine?

Feeding her new baby doll.
What a great Christmas!  Brant and I had fun, but McKenzie was definitely the most excited.  She LOVED opening presents.  Any presents, whether they were hers or not.  And if you got her something she didn't like, she would simply try to rewrap it.  After the presents were opened, she had a great time playing with all of her gifts.  From the Elmo toys to the iPad to the baby doll and bath toys, McKenzie really made out good this year.  We are blessed with such great family that love her and want her to have the best!  These were  a few of my favorite pics and you can go here to see the rest.  Now, it's on to the New Year!

No comments: