Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Speaking of independence...

Yes, I realize this is crazy.
As of Thanksgiving, McKenzie is officially OFF THE BOTTLE!!  I would like to say that after buying a ridiculous amount of sippy cups, I finally found just the right one to make for a smooth transition.  But actually, the sippy cup had nothing to do with it.  This was a battle of wills (the first of many, I'm sure) and I WON!  Although I dreaded this situation for months, it was much easier than expected.  McKenzie had just one major meltdown, before caving completely and using a sippy cup for her milk.  Up next: the pacifier.
A happy mommy!

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Who WON??? If someone that little can make you buy that many sippy cups - can you still count yourself as the winner? I think La could use one or two of those extras at her house! TOO FUNNY!

Jenny Jackson said...

Congratulations Mom!