Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Round of Thanks!

Last Friday, Brant's co-workers had a shower for him and McKenzie. And yet again, we were both overwhelmed by the generosity of people. The back of Brant's car was loaded with great stuff that I can't wait to use. And I heard that someone made Brant open each gift and show it off to everyone. I imagine it was somewhat embarrassing for him and I'm grateful to whoever made him do it!!

My co-workers also had a shower for me and it too was fantastic. The cake had the hottest pink icing anyone had ever seen, but man was it delicious! I have also been bringing home a gift here and there from different people at work. It's just been humbling to receive support from everyone around us.

Below is a pic of some of the more recent gifts. McKenzie is a very lucky little girl!!


No comments: