Saturday, May 30, 2009

It's Pool Time!

The high in Little Rock tomorrow is a hot 92 degrees, so thoughts of relaxing by or in a pool are swirling inside my head. But the pool I'm really talking about is for the delivery date. So, take your pick. Some days are already taken, as you'll see below. I haven't figured out a prize for the winner yet, so feel free to offer your suggestions on that as well!


Brant - he's sticking with June 23rd

My dad - June 12th

My mom - June 15th

Jenny - June 17th

Me - June 20th


Oh and Gulley is now officially ready for summer, as you can see in the picture below!!!


9 comments:

Erin said...

Drew picks June 21st, I pick June 24th.

Leslie said...

I say June 25th.

Jill said...

I am going with June 19th and Bradley is betting 10 on the 26th.

Amber Leonard said...

I was gonna pick the 25th cause that's my anniversary, but it's taken already. I'll do with the 22nd.

LaLa said...

I'm picking two dates -
June 7th just because that's the next full moon
June 29th - that's our anniversary

Kari said...

I have very little love for anyone choosing something after the 23rd. I'm ready to get this baby out!

Meghan Griffith said...

My vote is for June 18th.

Jenny Jackson said...

Oh man, what if LaLa's right and it's on the 7th?! That's THIS Sunday!! Watch out for that full moon!

amanda said...

can I take the 24th?