Monday, January 24, 2011

No Bows, But...


Maybe a barrette or two!  I'm not saying McKenzie will never wear a hair bow, but I doubt she will wear them often, especially if she continues to keep her hair so short.  On the other hand, I think little barrettes and ribbon covered clips are super cute!  In this picture, where she appears to be eating an Oreo (it's the lens cover) with really strange/large hands, she is wearing my barrette.  I wear it to workout to keep my bangs under control, and she's kind of obsessed with it.  Last weekend at the Toggery, I found lots of cute barrettes from felt covered tiny owls to larger flowers.  All of them were adorable and if they weren't $8-$10 a pop, I would have bought more than one!

4 comments:

LaLa said...

Pretty cute! YEAH! How exciting we just might to get make a girlie girl out of her yet!

Elaine Welte said...

I'm sure you'll love the bow you just ordered! And, if you ever want just lined clips let me know!

Jenny Jackson said...

I saw some cute felt designs that I was going to try and make. MC can try them out for me!

Taylor's Parents said...

I can get you some for alot cheaper than that!!!