Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Injury



McKenzie sustained her first injury last week. How? Well, since it's me telling the story I'll say that Brant shoved her head into my toenail. Brant, on the other hand, would say that I kicked her! Neither are exactly right.


My feet were in Brant's lap. McKenzie was sitting up on Brant's lap when she made one of those jerky, uncoordinated baby movements and fell forward. Onto my toe. And before you go accusing me of not keeping neat, trim nails, please know that I had a pedicure less than a week ago. I guess she just happened to hit it on the perfect angle. So, just a small little cut above her right eye. Doesn't seem to bother her much!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yeah right! I've seen your stinky feet before. Just kidding!

I see so much of Brant in McKenzie's facial expression. Scary!