Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Couple of Things...

Thanks again to Jenny for updating my header, because it more accurately conveys my current state. I feel huge! I don't feel like I've complained too much throughout this pregnancy, but I'm going to take just a sec to do that. The muscles in my stomach hurt. Constantly. That makes walking one of the more difficult things to do. And no one has said it yet, but because of the pain, I think I'm starting to waddle a bit. Luckily, I'm still sleeping pretty soundly, but it does take me quite a bit longer than normal to get comfortable and fall asleep. I mentioned a pain in my ribs to the doctor and she assured me that it was just my ribcage changing shape to adjust for the baby. Yeah, that's all. Ribcage changing... no big deal. And the surge of energy I felt during the second trimester has been used up completely. By about 2pm every day, I'm completely worn out.

Ok, that's all. My feet aren't swollen (yet) and there's been no talk of bed rest from my doc, so I'll stop complaining.

3 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

Thank you for complaining, because it helps me understand that pregnancy is not all glowing, happy times. Love the new, bright look on the blog, too!

Erin said...

I don't think you're waddling...yet! I do, however, think that you swallowed a basketball and the header matches you better. You look great!

Elaine said...

I know exactly how you're feeling! I felt the same way; it will be over soon and worth it!