Saturday, April 25, 2009

April Showers...

Our April baby shower brought lots of love and support for Brant, McKenzie and me. We are overwhelmed and humbled by the number of people and gifts that were received. I can't thank the hostesses enough for all their hard work. The food was great and they turned my house into a really cute place to have a shower. There were so many little details that made it just perfect, despite the fact that the weather just refused to cooperate. Thanks ladies!!

From the practical to the just plain cute, we are so thankful for each and every gift. I'm still surprised at how something so small is going to need so much stuff, but each gift has a pretty distinct purpose so I guess McKenzie does need a lot of stuff! See below for a slideshow of the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Baby Shower
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely glowing! Dustin and I would love to see you very soon! (perhaps before 2pm! ha) Take special care!

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Cute shower! I cant believe McKenzie already has a flat screen (pic 31) and she hasn't even been born yet. Lucky! Btw, I sent you a message on facebook.

Dustin