Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy Halloween

Wait, it doesn't feel like Halloween to everyone? We've already had Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas.  Yeah, keeping up with this blog has lost its luster for me.  I thought about shutting it down, but Brant wanted me to keep it going just for the sake of tracking our memories.  Good idea in theory, but I never seem to find the time to make a post.  Right this moment though, my parents are here, Annie is sleeping and McKenzie is watching a movie.  So let's play catch up...

Halloween 2012 was a great success!  McKenzie decided to be a witch back in August and held onto the idea.  I found a great little costume and she loved it!  Annie went secondhand (or third or fourth) with her ladybug costume.  But it was still warm and cozy and I think she made a pretty great little ladybug.  We enjoyed trick-or-treating in the neighborhood with Beckett and Lucille.  I think we still have some Halloween candy to sort through!






No comments: