Thursday, May 10, 2012

Annie Stats

Well, the second child curse is already upon Annie.  I remember finding my baby book when I was probably a teenager, and I was pretty upset that it wasn't filled out.  My brother's "firsts" were all complete, yet only my birth weight made it into my baby book.  When I asked my mom about it, she apologized and said, "Just wait and see."  Well, now it's pretty clear.  I wasn't even that great about writing stuff down for McKenzie and with Annie, just forget it.  Here it is already four months along for her and I've yet to even mark down her two month stats.  Sorry Annie Bean!!  All I can say is just wait and see.

Two Month Measurements
Weight: 10lbs 6oz  (36th percentile)
Length: 22 3/4 inches  (64th percentile)
Head:  14 1/2 inches  (7th percentile)

Four Month Measurements
Weight: 13lbs 3oz  (41st percentile)
Length: 25 inches  (78th percentile)
Head: 15 1/2 inches  (11th percentile)

Overall, she's fairly long with about average weight and a little, bitty head.  I also asked the doctor about the small red mark that is on her left eye.  She explained that it's a type of birthmark and will eventually go away.  However, until it does (which could be as late as her teenage years), it will make itself more prominent whenever she's mad or embarrassed or anything else that makes her flush.  So her eye, at least for a while, will give her emotions away!!


No comments: