Monday, February 20, 2012

Getting Out

When McKenzie was born, I don't think we left the house for weeks.  I'm not sure what we were afraid of, other than EVERYTHING.  With baby number two, things are a bit different.  I've tried to get out as much as possible with Annie, even if it's just a quick and easy errand or a walk down the street.  On this particular day, we headed down to the creek for McKenzie to throw rocks, a favorite pastime of hers.  She felt like a pretty awesome big sister as she strolled Annie down the street for me.

Headed to the creek.

For the record, pastime is a really weird word.  I had to google it to figure out how to spell it and even now, I'm not convinced it's correct.  
 

2 comments:

LaLa said...

I just love how McKenzie has embraced her "Big Sister" role!

Elaine Welte said...

That made me LOL!