Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Quick Update

Not too much to report, although we are getting closer and closer to crawling each day. Oh and McKenzie has started to wave "Bye-Bye" so that's really fun. She had some separation anxiety at church last Sunday. After Brant dropped her off, she started crying and they just couldn't get her to stop. As I walked into the nursery area, a lady stopped me and asked if I was McKenzie's mom. She reported to me that the cries were surprisingly sharp so she wondered if everything was ok. If only she knew how loud and intense those screams can get! As soon as they handed her to me, she stopped crying. In a way, that made me feel good but then again, I would have liked to have heard the sermon!


Here's a pic that I meant to post on Valentine's Day. McKenzie got a card from her Aunt Rebecca (and her Uncle Chris may or may not have known it was sent) and she loved it! Kept her busy during many diaper changes. Thanks Rebecca!!

No comments: