Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Kari!

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

When dad told me how you were today, I couldn’t believe it. I can’t even count that high. He also told that I am supposed to be nice to you and let you sleep peacefully. I told him that I am always nice as long as I get what I want and you can sleep as peacefully as you want, as long as I am asleep too. Don’t worry about over sleeping; I will let you know when I am ready to get up. I sent him to the store to get you a present, otherwise I would have to roll all the down the hill to get there myself. I don’t know what he got you but I do hope that it is something I can chew on. Thanks for being a great mom and I hope you have a great day.

Love,

McKenzie



Happy Birthday Kari!!!

It’s still hard for me to think of you as a mom, but even scarier is that I am a dad. McKenzie and I hope that you have a wonderful day. We are both lucky to have someone like you in our lives to help with the things we can’t do and make us laugh when we need to smile. There is no telling what McKenzie has in store for you today, but I am sure it will put a smile on your face. I love you and I will use one of your favorite sayings for your birthday wish: Live Well, Love Much, and Laugh Often.

Love,

Brant



Happy Birthday Kari!!!

Do you have any leftovers?

Bailey



Happy Birthday Kari!!!

Can you stop doing things for yourself and pet me now?

Gulley

2 comments:

Elaine Welte said...

I love that she'd have to roll down a hill to get you a present!!! Kari- hope your day was wonderful!!!

Brittnee said...

Hilarious! Brant really should post more...Glad you had a great birthday!