Sunday, March 29, 2009

Belly Shot!

With only three months to go, I'm still moving around just fine. Still, I couldn't help but sympathize with Melena, a pregnant character in the book Wicked:
"She stood, mammoth, an ambulatory island."

So, here it is. Probably the only belly shot you'll be seeing on this blog. I'm not embarrassed by my expanding midsection, but I just don't think it needs to be out there for the world to see. So, I took this picture of my shadow on the beach and it will have to suffice.

2 comments:

Jenny Jackson said...

Beggers can't be choosers, but I mean really? This is the only belly shot I get? I will give you props because it's very artsy, but if you have a pre-baby blog and don't put a picture of your belly on there, I will riot. You have been warned.

Jill said...

What a pretty picture!