Sunday, February 1, 2009

Nursery Preparation

Last weekend Brant and I got the nursery almost completely cleared out. The major task was moving the elliptical machine and rearranging the office in order to put the elliptical in there. In a matter of just about an hour, we had accomplished our goal. And by we, I mostly mean Brant. At one point, as "we" were moving the elliptical I asked "Am I really doing anything?" Brant answered, "Well, you're making that noise." That noise was a mixture of sounds I apparently make when I think Brant is being a little less than careful. Go team!
Anyway, we now have a clean slate to start the nursery. I haven't chosen paint colors just yet. I'm working with Erin (Brant's fabulous sister who is an interior designer) to pick out fabrics and then we'll move on to paint. I do have an inspiration piece. Pieces, actually. Below are the prints I bought to get the room started. I plan to frame them in simple, white frames. As you can see, my color options based on these prints are pretty broad. And look, there's even some pink in there!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for the shout out! As to the rest of you...here's a little hint of what the room will have...ALL PINK! Just kidding!

Kari said...

Erin- Is your design blog up and running yet? I was going to make a link to it.

LaLa said...

Love the prints! Can't wait to do my "triming out" part!