Monday, February 28, 2011

Off to School!

Thanks to an awesome 2nd birthday present from Kelly, McKenzie now has a great backpack to take wherever she goes.  No, you guys didn't miss her 2nd birthday.  Kelly is just really on top of her game!  So, McKenzie LOVES the backpack.  When we first opened it, she immediately turned her back to me so I could put it on her.  Then she walked around the house repeating "Backpack, backpack" in a sing-song manner.  Now when we leave the house, she knows to load it up with her sippy cup, stand patiently while I put it on her and then head out the door.  Very cute!  Here's a great picture that Kelly was able to snap of McKenzie and Brinley deciding who should open the door.
Hey Brin! Get that door for me, would ya?

1 comment:

Jenny Jackson said...

That's the cutest thing in the whole world! The backpack, pink Chuck T's (!) and the overalls?! Kari, you didn't tell me she was SO stylish!