Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's that time of year...

Almost time to send out Christmas cards!!!  Personally, I enjoy sending out cards.  Yes, there is the hassle of addressing the envelopes, buying the stamps and getting that perfect holiday pose.  Still, I love doing it year after year.  I usually save some of my favorites each year and sometimes frame them to use around the house during Christmas time.  And I always enjoy getting photo cards of people I see often or people I see rarely... basically, everyone!

I've looked around a lot and decided to go with Shutterfly for my cards this year.  Why?  Well, I've received a variety of special offers from them throughout the year and have been very pleased with all of my products.   Most recently, I made the Halloween photo book.  I haven't received it just yet, but the process of making it was so easy!!  I love photo books but the ones I've made through other sites have always seemed to take forever.  Shutterfly was super quick, yet the book still has a very custom look.

After seeing the variety of card designs they are offering this year, I was hooked.  I would point you to the one we'll be sending out, but I'm not going to for two reasons: 1) I want it to be a surprise when you open it a few weeks from now and 2) there are so many great designs that I haven't been able to decide on one yet!  Check it out yourself.  I dare you to spend less than five minute finding just the right card for you.  It's impossible!

No comments: