Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hmmmm...

It seems like I've been taking less pictures these days, but I'm working on it. The problem is that McKenzie runs towards me now when the camera comes out, so I can't ever get a picture of anything but her nose in the camera! I did capture this one the other day.
The look on McKenzie's face is just funny to me. If you look closer, you can see some sample tiles in the background. We have just started the process of renovating our kitchen. The new floors are in now and hopefully the granite will be in by the end of the month. That's all good news.

The bad news is that McKenzie is sick right now. She's got a runny nose, but no fever. We'll probably head to the doctor on Monday. But I have to hand it to her, she's still been pretty upbeat all weekend. Such a trooper!

No comments: